- Designs will be judged in two entrant age groups 6-11 and 12-17 (pupils to be within one of these ranges on 1st March 2016).
- Schools may submit a maximum of four designs per age range, and only one per pupil.
- Entries can be from individual pupils, pairs or group entries.
- Close relatives of Trading Standards Officials, British Toy & Hobby representatives or the Competition Organisers, will not be eligible to enter.
- The decision of the judges at each stage of the Competition is final in any dispute.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to return any designs submitted to the competition.
- A final winner in each category will be selected by the CTSI/BTHA at the Chartered Trading Standards Institute's annual Conference.
- The winners from each age group and the outright winner of the competition will then be announced on the Conference platform.
To find out more and to enter please download the competition information and entry form.