fair trading award
What is the fair trading award (FTA)?
The FTA is a suite of learning and development courses developed by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute specifically for the business and commercial sector.
The FTA courses ensure that your staff have the knowledge and competence required in relation to consumer protection law.
We can also deliver tailored courses especially for your business environment. Just contact us and we will deliver training bespoke to your business.
How will your business benefit from FTA training?
- your staff will gain the knowledge they need regarding relevant legislation
- implementation of this knowledge will help protect your business from possible enforcement action
- staff who could be personally liable will have confidence to deal with issues
- training staff is good business practice and forms part of your due diligence
- training will instill confidence in your staff and help improve customer service
- enhanced business reputation through excellent customer service means loyal customers.
What FTA courses are currently delivered?
- retail - one-day face-to-face course for all staff including supervisors and managerial staff - ideal for staff linked to consumer protection departments and regulatory compliance departments.
- motor industry - online and classroom based training for the retail motor industry
- age restricted sales - do you PASS? - half-day course.
Discuss your requirements with us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to 01268 886696.