Book your place at Year Ahead
The 2013 event, taking place 7-8 February in Stratford-Upon-Avon, is jam packed with interesting plenaries and workshops, and provides plenty of opportunities for valuable networking.
Delegates will have the chance to increase their knowledge of best practice from high profile industry and public sector professionals, discussing how local authorities can deliver a vital service, providing true benefits for local communities and support to local businesses.
Interactive workshops and reflective sessions will present delegates with a chance to discuss and debate key issues facing regulatory services during these tough economic times.
View the full programme
The Year Ahead Conference is aimed at:
• directors and senior managers of regulatory services
• local authority cabinet members and portfolio holders
• environmental health practitioners
• trading standards practitioners and officers
• private sector stakeholders
Book online by visiting the Year Ahead pages on the TSI website