News item

Help Profile TS Workforce

The Trading Standards Institute workforce survey 2009 is now online ready for completion.

The research, carried out every three years, is a valuable tool to profile trading standards services across the country and to identify key trends.

TSI deputy chief executive Paul Ramsden said:  ‘In 2006 we had a 90 per cent response rate.  This is great but we are really hoping this time to reach those remaining 10 per cent as well - please do take the time to complete the questionnaire to make the useful data that we get out of it as representative as possible.’

The deadline for completed questionnaires is 10 July and a report will be published in the autumn.

Please follow this link for the workforce survey: www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/workforce