Corporate affiliate membership
Corporate affiliate membership is for businesses who support and promote CTSI's aims and values. It is for those who:
corporate affiliate membership brochure (PDF 750KB)
- promote good business practices
- are concerned about customers
- help consumers and staff with trading problems
- provide the information they need.
CTSI aims are as follows:
- supporting and educating those involved with regulatory compliance, fair trading practices and consumer protection
- to be a source of knowledge and training
- to promote the exchange of ideas, views and lively debate between all members
- provide networking opportunities for trading standards professionals and businesses to contribute to economic, environmental, health and social wellbeing.
Who are our members?
We attract membership from students to senior trading standards professionals. Businesses represented range from freelance consultants to multi-national companies.
How we help your business
The Chartered Trading Standards Institute works with businesses to educate and inform. We also provide the information you need and help your staff to improve consumer experience. The benefits to your business are both operational and financial.
CTSI supports your aims to achieve better performance in market league tables and business competitiveness.
Why join CTSI?
- to enhance your business reputation and performance
- to raise your profile and promote your company values within your industry, giving you a competitive advantage
- to promote increased customer confidence through recognition of your business as a champion of fair trading, consumer rights, and customer safeguards and protection
- to enable you to join in the discussion on CTSI consultation documents provided for government concerning legislative changes.
Corporate affiliate membership benefits include:
- an exclusive free member package including access to all conference sessions and the exhibition at our CTSI annual consumer affairs and trading standards conference and exhibition - Europe's premier consumer affairs conference
- use of the CTSI corporate affiliate member logo (terms and conditions apply)
- discounted training, advertising, sponsorship opportunities and much more.
Introduce a new corporate affiliate member and earn up to £75
If you introduce a new corporate affiliate member, you can earn up to £75 in vouchers for you or cash for your branch coffer. Please see the following leaflets for full details:
- introduce a corporate affiliate member (PDF 488 KB)
Other useful information:
- corporate affiliate membership brochure (PDF 750KB)
- terms and conditions (PDF 127KB)
- membership fees
- application form (PDF 140KB)
If you have any queries contact CTSI on 01268 582 221 or email email@example.com