Previously a member and thinking about rejoining? The Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) is always happy to hear from former members who are interested in rejoining their professional body.
Please complete and return the CTSI membership application form. This will then be placed in the next suitable round of applications for consideration.
This application will be put before the Branches and then Chief Executive who acts on behalf of the Board to formally approve the application.
The reasons for your leaving will be taken into consideration, the applicant will be able to appeal a rejected application. The Institute will not be bound to disclose reasons for rejection.
Please call membership services on 01268 582 228 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other queries.
Reasons to rejoin:
The advantages of CTSI membership are equal to those of other leading professional and trade associations:
- free full delegate pass to CTSI's annual trading standards conference and exhibition, the leading consumer affairs and trading standards event in the Europe, worth more than £380 plus VAT
- sustain and prove your competency through our free CPPD scheme (normally £120 plus VAT at the applicable rate per annum, for non-members)
- access to discounted TSQF, portfolio submissions, and exam entries fees, helping you save while you further your career
- access to Chartered Trading Standards Practitioner – your opportunity to gain a nationally recognised status giving the high levels of assurance being required by government, national regulators and business
- we have one of the lowest, best value membership rates of any professional Institute, with a range of payment options available.
Full list of membership benefits.