Consumer Information Directory
What could be handier than having the new consumer information directory e-Book delivered to your mailbox? Designed to make your life easier, you can find all the same information as the paper version without the hassle of having to update all your office copies.
The e-Book gives details of companies, organisations and trade associations to help you resolve consumer complaints and enquiries. It includes:
- contact details
- scope of the organisation
- ways they can help
- publications available
It is a helpful source of information for businesses, libraries, colleges, schools and consumer organisations.
The e-Book is available on subscription and includes quarterly updates to reflect the latest changes in contact information, sustaining the high performing communications network.
Why not download and install a trial version of the e-Book (by right-clicking the link and selecting 'Save target as'). The trial version sample of the available e-Book entries, but is of the same format as the 'live' product and requires a password to decrypt the downloaded file which is '1234'.
Consumer information directory e-Book – benefits for you:
- a full and accurate contact database
- copy to your desktop for fast, immediate use
- easy to use with single-mouse clicks
- keep up-to-date with quarterly issues
- no complex installation required
- Pentium 90 MHz or higher
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/7/8/10 with Microsoft versions Internet Explorer 4 through to Internet Explorer 11
- 15 MB free hard disk
- 64 MB of RAM
email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and pricing (e-Book prices are subject to VAT).