Environmental health broadcast
|jointly delivered by:|
environmental health (eh) broadcast, jointly delivered with the CIEH, provides a range of environmental health advice and guidance leaflets, aimed at your businesses. The leaflets are branded in your corporate livery and appear on your local authority corporate website as if produced by your own authority.
The low maintenance, quality-controlled advice and guidance leaflets provide consistent national advice – delivered locally. The content is developed and maintained by CTSI and qualified trainers and consultants who are experts in their field.
What will the benefits be to our authority?
- the content is readily available on your site, with no content maintenance or updating required saving you time and resource
- the leaflets provide practical guidance on compliance and advice on best practice. They do not simply list the legislation
- the business advice wizard produces a tailored pack for businesses
- includes free food alerts/recalls offering you more value for money
- free at the point of delivery for your businesses means added value from your council at no extra cost
- a complete offering on your site means businesses will only need to come to you and will not be directed away from your site.
Over 50 per cent of trading standards services in the UK are using our syndicated ts advice service. eh broadcast provides a quick and easy solution to the provision of environmental health guidance and advice, raising the standard of your council’s services.
Take a look at our short video demonstration, click the icon on the toolbar to play full screen.