We are currently working on upgrades for ts interlink to improve what the system offers you. The first brand new feature is the addition of microsites.
Microsites are mini-sites where you can securely share project resources and which you can use as a document repository accessed by the whole trading standards community or your chosen group. This means you can access all information in one place.
What are microsites?
- sub-sections of ts interlink that you can populate with your own material
- secure and fully searchable
- post and share important project news
- shared document repository – Word, Excel, PDF
- you have complete control of readership
- create your own site using a simple form
- ts mail alerts users when there is a new posting.
How will I use them?
- you will be able to create your own microsites and post comments against other microsites.
- use as a project resource tool to raise awareness of what you are working on
- share new projects/initiatives cross-border, locally, regionally or nationally
- access all relevant information and documents in one place including Word, PDF, etc
- you select the readership, the entire trading standards audience can be reached
- you will never miss any important information and will always stay informed
- share sensitive information outside of your service securely.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.