News service e-book
What could be handier than having the new ts news service e-Book delivered to your mailbox? This electronic version of our news service information round up is designed to make your life easier. You can find all the same information as the paper version and avoid the hassle of having to update all your office copies.
The e-Book is the leading source of trading standards news, collected and published in a single volume for your easy reference and viewing. It contains all the current news that reflects latest developments, news stories, product safety recalls and law changes relevant to trading standards professionals and senior managers in business and local authority regulatory services.
The ts news service e-Book is:
- available on subscription
- issued twice-monthly
- provided electronically together with an Adobe PDF file that you can print, save to your desktop or share
Why not download and install a trial version of the e-Book (by right-clicking the link and selecting 'Save target as'). The trial version contains a sample of the available ts news service e-Book items, but it is in the same format as the 'live' product. The password to decrypt the downloaded file is '1234'.
ts news service e-Book – benefits:
- stay informed with a full news round-up
- copy it to your desktop for fast, immediate use
- easy to use with single-mouse clicks
- no complicated installation required
- keep up-to-date with twice monthly issues
- store the e-Book’s PDF file to retain a news archive
- Pentium 90 MHz or higher
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/7/8 with Microsoft versions Internet Explorer 4 through to Internet Explorer 11
- 15 MB free hard disk
- 64 MB of RAM