I am a consumer...
Consumer Codes Approval Scheme
I am a consumer…how can CCAS help me?
As a consumer, we know how confusing it can be to ensure you purchase goods and services from reputable traders. By choosing to purchase from our approved businesses who display the CCAS logo, you can be confident that you are buying from a business you can trust.
Please take a look at our consumer leaflet - How can CCAS help me?
Look out for the Codes logo
By looking out for the Approved Code logo shown here, you can be confident that the business you are purchasing from can be trusted. Businesses are regularly audited and monitored to ensure they comply with the high standards set by their approved code of practice (code sponsor). By using an approved trader, you will have protection above and beyond your normal consumer law rights.
How do I find an approved business or service?
To find your local approved service by searching through our Code Sponsors
I have a complaint about a business displaying the CTSI approved code logo, what is the complaints procedure?
1. Please speak to the business first, to give them the opportunity to resolve the issue.
2. If the matter is not resolved, please complain to the code sponsor. Click here to find Code sponsors and their websites
3. Code sponsors are required to provide you with access to Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), if your complaint cannot be resolved informally.
Unfortunately, we cannot advise about individual complaints.
What if I have a complaint about a code sponsor?
1. Please contact the code sponsor first, to give them the opportunity to resolve the issue. Please note, we cannot become involved with, overturn or change any decision or remedy of the ADR process
2. If a resolution cannot be agreed, you can raise a complaint about a code sponsor (not individual code members) by emailing email@example.com