Approval and accreditation
Become a code sponsor
The codes approval scheme is open to any eligible code of practice regardless of whether or not there are other code sponsors already operating in that sector.
The codes approval scheme is committed to promoting codes of practice that meet our core criteria and have obtained CTSI approval.
You can find the full core criteria and guidance here.
- a robust, independent code approval scheme that inspires confidence of your members, potential members, policy makers and, ultimately, consumers
- the opportunity to grow your membership base and increase market share, through your commitment to reducing consumer detriment
- as a code sponsor, you and your members can display the CTSI approved code logo, which consumers can trust
You can access all of the current submissions that are under consideration by clicking on the links below. The submissions will be at one of the following stages:
- expression of interest - the code sponsor has started their submission, but are yet to upload details of their code of practice or how it will meet the criteria for approval
- stage one approval - the code sponsor have submitted their code of practice and are setting out how it will meet the criteria for approval
- stage two approval - the code sponsor have completed their code of practice and are now providing evidence of how it will work in practice