ts interlink is an essential news, information, and secure communication service dedicated to UK trading standards professionals. The service:
- supports users by providing one-stop access to communication tools and services
- allows users to stay connected to their national network of trading standards professionals and colleagues
ts interlink provides online access to a variety of databases, selected by the user. It combines the latest news with full text searching. The databases include:
- secure messaging
- news service (also available as an e-Book)
- pattern approvals information
- EU safety notifications, RAPEX and Article 9 safety alerts
- ts directory (also available as an e-Book)
In addition the database acts as a:
- search service for Companies House information
- search service for expert witnesses
- Home Authority database
ts interlink also includes an alert service that can send individual emails to users' when new material is added. The RSS facility can automatically deliver news service headlines to users' desktops.
ts interlink's news service and ts mail functionality is also available on iPhone, Android and BlackBerry devices.
Please contact us for more information about ts interlink on 01268 582207 or via email@example.com