CTSI Animal Health & Welfare Professional Qualification
This CTSI Animal Health & Welfare Professional Qualification demonstrates knowledge and understanding of:
- the roles of all regulatory bodies
- the framework of legislation
- legislation and codes of practice
- notifiable and zoonotic animal diseases
- recognition of animal neglect and welfare issues
- legislation and codes of practice for primary production of feed and food
- traceability of livestock and food fraud on farms
- statutory obligations and code of practice for animal health and welfare investigations
This blended course consists of 4 face-to-face training days and a final assessment day to include a multiple-choice online assessment and an oral assessment, with a written submission required within 3 months of attending the course. Additional support and resources will be available via the online portal including detailed course notes, inter-block assessments and remote tutor sessions.
To receive updates on the CTSI Animal Health & Welfare Professional Qualification please register below.