CPCF Training Courses
CPCF Portfolio Building
CTSI Professional Competency Framework (CPCF).
This is a free session for those who need direction in building their portfolio as part of their CPCF Qualification
Each unit within stage 2 of the CPCF has its own subject specific portfolio to be completed, along with a generic skills portfolio.
This online training session is suitable to those who are new to Portfolio Building right through to experienced candidates who have previously built portfolios.
Key areas will include the confirmation of:
- Understanding of the Chartered Trading Standards Institute Professional Competency Framework (CPCF)
- How portfolios are assessed
- How to interpret criteria & required activity
- What is ‘quality’ evidence
By the end of the day, you will
- Have a confirmed understanding of the CPCF
- Have a confirmed understanding of how they are assessed
- Have a confirmed understanding of how to interpret criteria and required activity
- Be equipped with the knowledge & understanding of what quality evidence is
- Be fully aware of their Portfolio documentation
The day will comprise of traditional style learning (Presentations), coupled with practical activities, (individual and groups), quick fire quizzes and questions & answer sessions
Candidates will complete the Candidate / Assessor Checklist which they can then use back at the office.
Cohort 1 - 16 Feb 2022 - 10am - 3pm
CPPD on completion: 4-hours
BOOK ONLINE FROM December 6 2021
Access to the course content is via an alternative online system. Bookings are processed manually for this free course so if you have not received login details within 5 working days, please contact a member of the qualifications team.