Qualification Framework (QF) Training Courses
New & Upskilling Assessors Training Course 2023/24
Qualification Framework (QF). New & Upskilling Assessors 2023/24
This is a course for those new into the framework who intend to assess any portfolio
for a candidate(s) studying within the QF.
This webinar is suitable to those who are new to assessing right through to experienced assessors who have worked within the previous qualification frameworks.
Key areas will include the confirmation of:
- Understanding of the Qualification Framework (QF)
- Understanding of the Assessment Cycle
- Interpreting criteria & required activity
- What is ‘quality’ evidence
By the end of the course, you will;
- Have a confirmed understanding of the Qualification Framework
- Have a confirmed understanding of the Assessment Cycle
- Have a confirmed understanding of how to interpret criteria and required activity
- Be equipped with the knowledge & understanding of what is quality evidence
- Be fully aware of Portfolio documentation
The course will comprise of traditional style learning (Presentations), coupled with practical activities, (individual and groups), quick fire quizzes and questions & answer sessions
Assessors will review evidence, provide feedback and complete associated documentation.
On completion of the webinar you will then be given access to the experienced assessor online course to complete the online assessment to be certificated as an assessor.
Cost: Members £39+vat / Non-members £49+vat
Cohort 2: learning: 9 November 2023 - 10am-1pm assessment: 10 November 2023 10-12pm
Cohort 3: learning: 10 January 2024 - 10am-1pm assessment: 11 January 2023 10-12pm
Cohort 5: learning: 30 August 2023 - 10am-1pm assessment: 31 August 2023 10am-12pm
Cohort 6: learning: 26 Sept 2023 - 10am-1pm assessment: 27 September 2023 10-12pm
CPPD on completion: 5-hours
Access to the course content is via an alternative online LMS system. Bookings are processed manually for this free course so if you have not received login details within 5 working days, please contact a member of the qualifications team.