CTSI's unique training programme focuses on delivering knowledge and education to UK businesses and staff to ensure better compliance with trading regulations. The courses are developed specifically for the business and commercial sector. We can train your staff and provide support in delivering this training to businesses.
The courses ensure that businesses have the knowledge and competence required in relation to consumer protection law. The subject areas covered are:
- retail - for all staff including supervisors and managerial staff; ideal for staff linked to consumer protection departments and regulatory compliance departments
- age restricted sales - do you PASS? - training for retail staff selling age restricted products
How will our training benefit Local Authorities?
- Provides additional knowledge and education that you can give to businesses to help raise awareness of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Helps Local Authorities in delivering efficiency savings, by providing them with up to date training aids and support to offer businesses
- Assists Trading Standards in working with businesses through the Home and Primary Authority Principles
- Empowers consumer choice through recognising those traders and businesses which have invested in consumer protection and fair trading