- Bookings must reach the CTSI office no later than the registration deadline.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions when booking for details of cancellation fees.
- All events booking queries should be directed to the Events Team email@example.com or the Qualifications team firstname.lastname@example.org for training & examinations.
- Booking early is recommended to guarantee a place.
- A minimum number of bookings must be met in order for training courses to go ahead. Alternative cohort options or a refund, for the course booking only, will be offered if a course is cancelled.
- Please note, due to circumstances beyond CTSI’s control, speakers, venue, content and timings may vary. CTSI reserve the right to cancel the event if necessary and issue a full refund of booking fees where applicable.
- CTSI will not be held liable for any transport or accommodation costs incurred as a result of any cancellation of a course or event.
- Instalment plans will need need separate purchase order numbers
- CPCF Cohort dates can be found on the CPCF Training course page