Due to COVID-19, the CPCF contact days starting in September will be held remotely via microsoft teams.
Please email the Qualifications team with an expression of interest if your training booking choice is full.
- Bookings must reach the CTSI office no later than the registration deadline.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions when booking for details of cancellation fees.
- All events booking queries should be directed to the Events Team firstname.lastname@example.org or the Qualifications team email@example.com for training & examinations.
- Booking early is recommended to guarantee a place.
- A minimum number of bookings must be met in order for training courses to go ahead. Alternative cohort options or a refund, for the course booking only, will be offered if a course is cancelled.
- Please note, due to circumstances beyond CTSI’s control, speakers, venue, content and timings may vary. CTSI reserve the right to cancel the event if necessary and issue a full refund of booking fees where applicable.
- CTSI will not be held liable for any transport or accommodation costs incurred as a result of any cancellation of a course or event.
- Instalment plans will need need separate purchase order numbers
- CPCF Cohort dates can be found on the Training course page