Frequently asked questions
All candidates must register into the Trading Standards Qualification framework (TSQF)
Complete and return the below forms and return to the education department firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trading Standards Qualifications Framework (TSQF) has three hour written examinations with some subjects also having practical and oral examinations.
Further detail on the written examinations can be found in the guidance document below.
During the application process, you need to tell us the following:
- Who is your internal assessor and internal verifier (your employer will be able to confirm)
- What previous examinations do you have that may allow an exemption against the TSQF?
- Have you prior learning that may give you exemptions from written examinations against the framework?
We offer two forms of training programmes, CTSI academy or the Training Together, to assist you with preparation for your examinations.
When you have registered you can begin working towards your examinations and/or on your portfolio of evidence.
Training options to support the Trading Standards Qualification Framework are:
- Training Together - face-to-face training delivered by a training partnership of CTSI, CenTSA and SWRA
- CTSI Academy - a combination of tailored learning techniques to support candidates
- Revision days - a day dedicated to training whilst reviewing the syllabus. To be undertaken in addition to a student's own revision preparation
Inform the education team of any circumstances that may affect your attendance or your performance during the exam email@example.com